ISCA Summer Elite Showcase,
August 4, 5, 6, 7, 2021,
St. Petersburg, Florida
Directions for Team and Swimmer Reservations:
- Read the meet announcement. 13-page PDF file. Blue button.
- Have your credit card ready. ISCA uses a secure system with Stripe for credit card transactions.
- Know the number of swimmers (with female / male breakdowns) for your team's reservation.
- Have a team logo in (.jpg, .png, .gif) available and ready to upload.
- Consider if you or your coach would like to use this opportunity to join ISCA, $75 annual, at this time. More.
- Click the green button, Team & Swimmer Reservations for Summer Elite Showcase.
- Begin the process on the payment form. Enter the total number of athletes so that those spots are reserved.
See the quantity field in the form.
Pay $45 per person with a secure credit card transaction.
- After a successful payment, you'll be taken to a second form to re-enter your contact info, declare number of females and males, and uploading your team's logo. Click button at bottom of form: Submit Info & Send in team logo!
- No meet entry file yet. The meet entry file is NOT yet available as of March, 2021. Stay tuned.
- Allow 12 hours or so, then check back on the attending teams page to insure your team got inserted onto the list.
If not, ping Webmaster-Team@SwimISCA.com.
- When the meet logo is available, you are encouraged to use it on your website, newsletters and in social media. Until then, link to the ISCA logo.
- Who else needs to watch for and read email announcements concerning ISCA's summer meets? Sign them up for emails too!
ProSwim Visuals at ISCA Meets
Make a reservation before the meet. Photographer attending the ISCA Summer Elite Classic.