ISCA International Senior Cup, March 29, 30, 31, April 1, 2, 2022
St. Petersburg, Florida
Timelines on March 29:
- Timeline, updates on March 29, 2022 - file in PDF
Update on March 16:
- See the news if you don't get the email.
- Opt-in to get all the announcement emails directly at Help.SwimISCA.org.
Update on Feb 25: 2nd Entry File is a meet entry file for B times.
- The B standards have been placed on all 100s, 200IM and 200 Free. The 50 Free has a B time, but the others do not.
Streaming Links for Finals for the ISCA Senior Cup
Watch the meet action via your computer from anywhere in the world.
Tuesday - March 29, 2022
Wednesday - March 30, 2022
- Stream Link - https://vimeo.com/693795193
Thursday - March 31, 2022
- Stream Link - https://vimeo.com/693796449
Friday - April 1, 2022
- Stream Link - https://vimeo.com/693797136
Saturday - April 2, 2022
- Stream Link - https://vimeo.com/693797669
ProSwim Visuals at ISCA Meets
Make a reservation before the meet. Photographer attending the ISCA Summer Elite Classic.
With everything going on in the world today, we believe our meets, hosted at a tremendous outdoor facility, can deliver first-class success for your program.
- We encourage teams to consider attending, and welcome both local and international teams with qualifying swimmers.
- General registration opens in October for the 2022 Spring Senior Events.
- Don't miss out on these fine racing opportunities!
- Make sure your team secures its spots before these meets fill up. We will be taking a limited number of swimmers for events. In the past, more than 1,000 have been able to compete in each of these events. So, the window for reservations will not be open long before the meets reach the capacity of athletes.
- Coaches are encouraged to stay in St. Petersburg following the meet for a day of professional development activities.
Tent Rentals for the Meet
Shore Tent: (213) 292-1516 ask for Derek.
- 10X10 - $180
- 20X20 - $310
- 20X30 - $410
Setup will be done Monday prior to the start of the meet. Tear down will begin once the event ends. No need to stress about tents, just bring your chairs!