ISCA Summer Senior Blast, July 27 to 31, 2021
St. Petersburg, Florida
Entry reservations for this meet are closed.
Directions for Team and Swimmer Reservations:
- Read the meet announcement. 13-page PDF file. Blue button.
- Have your credit card ready. ISCA uses a secure system with Stripe for credit card transactions.
- Know the number of swimmers (with female / male breakdowns) for your team's reservation.
- Have a team logo in (.jpg, .png, .gif) available and ready to upload.
- Consider if you or your coach would like to use this opportunity to join ISCA, $75 annual, at this time. More.
- Click the green button, Team & Swimmer Reservations for Summer Senior Blast.
- Begin the process on the payment form. Enter the total number of athletes so that those spots are reserved.
See the quantity field in the form.
Pay $45 per person with a secure credit card transaction.
- After a successful payment, you'll be taken to a second form to re-enter your contact info, declare number of females and males, and uploading your team's logo. Click button at bottom of form: Submit Info & Send in team logo!
- No meet entry file yet. The meet entry file is NOT yet available as of March, 2021. Stay tuned.
- Allow 12 hours or so, then check back on the attending teams page to insure your team got inserted onto the list.
If not, ping Webmaster-Team@SwimISCA.com.
- Deploy the meet logo! You are encouraged to use the meet logo design for your website, newsletters and in social media. Tips and code snips at Web.SwimISCA.org.
- Get others watching for email announcements concerning ISCA's summer meets. Sign them up for emails too!
With everything going on in the world today, we believe our meets, hosted at a tremendous outdoor facility, can deliver first-class success for your program.
- We encourage teams to consider attending, and welcome both local and international teams with qualifying swimmers.
- General registration opens on January 7, 2021, for both of our 2021 Spring Events.
- Don't miss out on these fine racing opportunities!
- Make sure your team secures its spots before these meets fill up. We will be taking roughly 700 swimmers for each event in 2021. In the past, more than 1,000 have been able to compete in each of these events. So, the window for reservations will not be open long before the meets reach the capacity of athletes.
- Teams who have participated in the past have from December 23, 2020, to January 6, 2021, to register. Then the meet reservations open to general registration.