This episode of the Swimming Science Podcast features Jenni Brozena.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Swimming Rehabilitation.
- Cycle of Swimming Injury
- Swimmers Shoulder
- Swimmers Shoulder Rehabilitation.
- Role of Coaches and Therapists during an Injury.
- Continuing Education in Swimming.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Aqueous Twitter
- Aqueous Website
- Kinetic Physical Therapy Website
- Jenni Brozena Twitter
- Effective Cross-Disciplinary Education and Communication
- Cycle of Miscommunication and Lack of Education
- The Swim Coaches Guide to Shoulder Injury Prevention
- Inflammation in Sports
- Bursitis and Swimming
- Tips to Improve Shoulder Inflammation
- Are Ice and NSAIDs Beneficial for Recovery?
- Swimmer’s Shoulder Return to Swimming Program
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me for this episode. I know the conversation broke up a few times and I apologize, I’m still very new with this! If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
SAY THANKS TO THE JENNI!
If you enjoyed this podcast, tell Jenni thanks on Twitter!