TISCA Coaches Clinic 2022
September 15, 16, 17 and 18, 2022
Doubletree by Hilton
6505 N Interstate 35,
There are a limited number of rooms at the Doubletree at the rate of $149/night. Once they are sold out, the discounted rate will no longer apply. The deadline for the reservations is has been adjusted to August 25, 2022, at midnight. After that the discount will not apply. For individual reservations call (800) 866-3126 and reference the TISCA Coaches Clinic.
Attendees will be responsible for their own parking charges. Self-parking for $5 per vehicle, per night for day and / or overnight use.
- The price for the clinic is $175. Tickets to the clinic include the awards luncheon.
- Texas High Schools and Coaches that need to register with a school check and require a W-9 Tax Form, download this paperwork from ISCA and send an email to Webmaster-Team@SwimISCA.com so that we can watch for the check in the mail.
- Anyone needing ISCA to fill out Approved Vendor forms for their ISD, locate the link of those forms on your school district's / institution's web site. Then notify ISCA here, on our input form. Then those forms can be completed by ISCA.
- If you need an invoice for the school district to make a payment so that you can attend the TISCA clinic, try out the new Invoice generator. Then, let us know what you think and it can work for you.
Vendors, come and exhibit or sponsor
Get the insight on being a vendor with the TISCA clinic, and grow your customer base in Texas.
Water polo meeting, 5:30 pm on Saturday
- The meeting is going to be on v3 of the schedule.
- The water polo meeting will have a Zoom link too. Then water polo coaches can attend via Zoom.
- Keynote Swimming Speaker: (pending announcement)
- Phil Davis, Incarnate Word
- Jason Pullano, Highland Park ISD
- Patrick Henry, Swim Coach Staffing Solutions
- Erin North
- Keynote Diving Speaker, (pending announcement)
- High School Diving Speaker
- High School Diving Panel
- Keynote Water Polo Speaker, Brad Schumaker
Thursday, September 15, 2020
7:00 to 8:15 TISCA Board of Directors Meeting in Magnolia Room, ground floor.
8:30 pm to 10:00 is the TISCA Executive Board Meeting, Magnolia Room.
Friday, September 16, 2020
8 am, Theron Pickle Endowment Golf Tournament, Riverside Golf Course.
Registration happens from noon to 2 pm in the hotel lobby. Then at 2 pm, the registration moves to a location outside the main ballroom among the vendor tables.
2:15 pm, first presentation, Procedural Seminar (Central Ballroom) by Charlie Hoolihan, - Strength training for Resistance to Injury
3:30 pm, Officials/ UIL Report (Ballroom)
4:15 pm, Keynote Speaker, Doug Fonder, President & CEO of International Swim Coaches Association (Ballroom)
5:00 pm, Dive Talk with Joe Chirico (Ballroom)
6:15 pm, Friday night clinic social (Dover Room, ground floor)
Saturday, September 17
7:00 am, Past President’s meet for Breakfast in the Texture Main Restaurant
7:00 am, Prayer Gathering, (main ballroom)
7:30 am, Continental Breakfast (outside the main ballroom)
8:00 am, TISCA’s General Meeting (main ballroom)
8:45 am to 9:15, Regional Reps Meeting (breakouts announced in the main ballroom)
9:20 am to lunch, two simultaneous tracks.
+ Ballroom North for diving:
Diving’s general meeting, Best Way to Improve Basic Dives with Joe Chirico and Donn Boyd on Judging.
++ Ballroom Center for swimming:
At 9:20 am, IM Training for Team Success, with Erin North.
At 10:30 am, Reframing Training to Engage and Retain Swimmers with Coach Jason Pullano of Highland Park
12:15 TISCA’s Awards Luncheon, (ballroom)
1:45 pm to 3 pm, Olympian and World Record Breaker, Ryan Lochte Talks and Provides Insights on All the Strokes and Underwaters. (Ballroom)
3:05 to 3:45 pm, two simultaneous meetings (Ballroom Center & Ballroom North)
Resume writing and applying for jobs with Patrick Henry (Ballroom Center)
Aspiring to and swimming in college with Philip Davis, college coach at Incarnate Word. (Ballroom North)
4 pm to 4:45 Olympian Ryan Lochte and David McCagg speaking on Resistance Training for Swimming. (Ballroom)
5:30 pm, Saturday Coaches Social (Dover room), and
5:30 pm, Water polo meeting (room TBD) with Zoom.
Sunday, September 18
7:45 to 8:15 am, Breakfast, outside the main ballroom
8:15 to 9:15 am, Coaches Workout CO-OP / Workout Sharing Roundtable.
9:15 to 10:15, Water Polo with Brad Schumacher, Founder of Kap7 and Olympian in swimming and water polo.Water polo Q&A, from 10:15 to 10:45.