Calling for presentation proposals by coaches and scientists that explain the application of scientific concepts to swim training and performance.
Include science-based information that a coach can immediately apply to his or her swimmers to improve performance.
- Discussion of the application of a scientific concept during training with performance outcomes.
- Summary of research findings with strategies to implement during training.
Sample topics may be:
- Elements of the Athlete Development Model
- Training Intensity vs. Training Distance
- Deliberate Practice Strategies, and
- Index of Coordination
Proposal Submission Tips:
- The title should describe the content.
- Description of the value and significance of the topic to coaches.
- List of objectives and summary of content.
- Three or fewer presenters. (Provide names, affiliation, and email address for each).
- English language.
ISCA is calling for scientific proposals for its swimming coaches summit.